Fraudsters will use every available channel to target your institution, including exploiting the speed and convenience of ACH and wire transfers for their schemes. From irrevocable and high-value wires to multiple ACH transfers slightly beneath your institution’s reporting threshold, the potential for loss is extreme.
In this engaging event, industry expert and Verafin Product Evangelist Corey Lynch explores payments fraud challenges facing financial institutions, and the latest innovations to combat fraudulent transfers. Learn how Verafin’s Financial Crime Management platform leverages big data intelligence for real-time detection of wires and ACH payments, protecting your institution and customers from loss.
Highlights from this product demonstration include:
- Evolving Payments Fraud Trends. Learn the latest trends in payments fraud, including Business Email Compromise (BEC), third-party scams and first-party fraud through Account-to-Account (A2A)/Peer-to-Peer (P2P) systems, such as Zelle.
- The Power of Big Data Intelligence. Verafin reduces false positives, increases payee confidence, and improves alert quality by analyzing billions of transactions weekly in the Cloud, assessing known payments into new and altered accounts, and customer demographics and history.
- Holistic, Cross-Channel Fraud Analysis. Verafin assesses customer activity across multiple channels, with integrated Online Account Takeover, Wire, ACH, and P2P Fraud solutions for robust online anomaly detection.
- Robust Wire Fraud Detection. Verafin’s advanced Wire Fraud solution includes real-time integrations to proactively detect unusual outgoing wire transfers — and incoming payments to potential money mules.
- Advanced ACH Fraud Detection. With real-time integrations to uncover unusual WEB deposits/payments, business payments, and payroll diversion, Verafin protects both consumer and business accounts against ACH fraud.