Fraudsters are adapting to technology advances and targeting your customers with a variety of illicit tactics. With Authorized Push Payment (APP) fraud scenarios such as Business Email Compromise (BEC), elder scams and cryptocurrency investment schemes a growing concern, and organized criminal groups launching sophisticated attacks, the threat of fraud scams may be greater than ever.
In this insightful slide deck, you will lean how criminals have adapted to circumvent improved security and controls at financial institutions, current developments in the industry, and the role of technology, including Consortium-based Counterparty Analytics and Cross-Channel Intelligence, in preventing loss.
Other highlights from this presentation include:
- Insights into fraud scams perpetrated across multiple payments channels
- Analysis of industry trends seen in the Verafin Cloud
- Potential industry impacts of liability shift changes
- The need for collaborative frameworks across the industry
- The role of technology in fraud mitigation, including Consortium-based Counterparty Analytics and Cross-Channel Intelligence