Originally Presented: March 7, 2013
Financial Institutions across the country are increasingly challenged to protect themselves and their customers from financial crime. This webinar provides a broad based overview of today’s anti-financial crime landscape. It touches on some of the industry’s progressive advances as well as areas of growing concern.
- A Growing Threat – Organized Fraud
- Internal Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU)
- Strengthening Fraud Protection – Layered Safeguards
- Anti-financial Crime Technology – Latest Developments
- Anti-Money Laundering – Process Maturity
- Detection Accuracy – Data as the Crucial Factor