Originally Presented: June 29, 2016
Brendan Brothers answers frequently asked questions about 314(b) information sharing, and outlines best practices for effective collaboration to enhance your BSA/AML compliance program.
Highlights of this educational webinar include:
- Industry insights on collaboration and results of a recent 314(b) survey of nearly 1500 compliance professionals.
- Overview of 314(b) information sharing processes including steps to participate, developing policies and procedures, and strengthening your collaboration processes.
- Discussion on safe harbor protection including Specified Unlawful Activities (SUAs), frequently asked legal questions, and guidelines for what information you can share.
- Key benefits of sharing information for your BSA/AML program and case studies from peer investigators using 314(b) collaboration today.
- Detailed examples of effective collaborations, highlighting what to include in an initial request for information, steps for responding to requests, and how to track collaborations for auditing and reporting.