Originally Presented: November 29, 2018
Highlights of this event:
2018 – A Year in Review: what innovative solutions financial institutions are using to keep a step ahead of industry trends — with a focus on the growing sophistication of fraud schemes, and new approaches to combat complex money laundering scenarios.
2019 – The Look Ahead: what challenges lie ahead for financial institutions, a discussion on emerging financial crime trends, and a look at the role of technology in helping your institution combat crime.
• Mitigating Risk in BSA/AML: High-Risk Customer Identification, Stratification & Surveillance
• New Fraud Schemes: Emerging Scams Targeting Institutions & Vulnerable Customers
• Crime Rings: How Criminal Enterprises Generate and Launder Illicit Proceeds
• Collaboration: Sharing Information to Improve Reporting to Law Enforcement
• Technology: Using Big Data Analytics, AI, and Machine Learning to Fight Financial Crime