Open for registration, this premier three-day event will see Verafin product experts, customers, and industry professionals converge on Scottsdale, Arizona for a conference packed with an exciting mix of educational and real-world content focusing on energizing the fight against financial crime.
The three-day conference gives fraud investigators and BSA/AML compliance professionals the chance to gather and get inspired about the changing face of the fight against financial crime. Attendees this year will have the opportunity to:
- Deep dive into all areas of FRAML functionality through exclusive training sessions
- Work one-on-one with Verafin product experts to leverage the power of Verafin
- Share fraud prevention and BSA compliance best-practices with peers
- Hear about the latest Verafin FRAML software updates and the plan for the future
- Learn about the latest financial crime trends and see how Verafin helps institutions stay a step ahead
This year’s Verafin Annual User Conference will be building on last year’s very successful conference in Orlando, Florida. One attendee summed up the feeling amongst last year’s audience: “I really enjoyed the conference! Got so much more out of it than I anticipated. I will definitely be attending again.”