Filing Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)/Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) is a necessary part of compliance programs for crypto companies; however, the tasks associated with regulatory reporting are often tedious and time consuming.
Verafin’s Anti-Financial Crime Management platform for crypto companies brings increased efficiency and confidence to your regulatory reporting process, helping you automate tasks associated with generating, completing, and filing SARs/STRs, and provides visual tools to track, manage, and improve your team’s suspicious activity investigation and reporting processes.
- Pre-Populated SAR/STR Fields. Verafin automatically completes all data fields when your report is generated and alerts you if required information is missing.
- One Click E-Filing. Queue your completed SAR/STR with the click of a button, for automated e-filing direct to FinCEN, FINTRAC (Canada), and dozens of countries around the world via GoAML.
- Integrated Case Management. Open an investigative case directly from an alert that includes applicable files, related evidence, linked entities, and related suspicious activity.
- SAR/STR Workflows. See the status of your reports, from incomplete to completed, in a single, centralized location.
- Reporting Charts. Analyze your reporting history from multiple viewpoints, and explore your SAR/STR-related filings, cases and alerts with intuitive, visual storytelling features.