Originally Presented: August 24, 2016
In this 30-minute presentation, Mauriceo Castanheiro, Director of Fraud Analytics, discusses the evolution of card fraud, the impact of EMV technology on financial institutions today, and the outlook for emerging fraud trends.
Highlights of this educational webinar include:
- Discussion on how debit card fraud has evolved: past, present and future.
- Review of major types of card compromise: ATM skimming, POS skimming and merchant breaches.
- Overview of the impact of EMV migration on financial institutions, including the shift in liability and chargeback rights.
- Recommendations for risk mitigation during the EMV transition.
- Outlook for card fraud trends for the future, including the evolution of existing card schemes, and shifts to new types of fraud.