Verafin is the industry’s leading Financial Crime Management platform, trusted by over 650 financial institutions using Jack Henry cores to strengthen compliance and combat evolving financial crimes. Using artificial intelligence and highly-targeted analytical agents, as well as cross-institutional analysis and collaboration through the Cloud, Verafin provides financial institutions with higher-quality alerts, expedites investigations, and drives richer, more detailed reporting.
Join us on Oct 20, 12:30 PM EST for an overview of our Financial Crime Management platform, exclusively for institutions using Jack Henry cores. In this special event, expert presenters will illustrate our proven integration with your core banking system and highlight key features of Verafin, such as:
- End-to-end High-Risk Customer Management and CDD/EDD including an Account Opening Questionnaire; high-risk customer identification and segmentation; automated risk-review workflows; and stratified, configurable risk-models for high-risk customers.
- Targeted AML scenarios including structuring, international activity, terrorist financing, human trafficking and funnel accounts.
- Targeted Fraud scenarios including first-party deposit fraud, deposit fraud scams, online account takeover, wire and ACH fraud, debit card fraud, loan fraud and elder financial abuse.
- Risk-rated alerts enriched with data from your Jack Henry core, third-party, open-source and cloud-based data.
- Visual storytelling to provide you with more information at your fingertips, help you expedite investigations and strengthen reporting.
- Cross-institutional analysis and 314(b) Information Sharing that facilitates collaborative investigations between 314(b)-registered institutions.
- Complete BSA/AML Compliance and Management with process automation, including regulatory reporting for SARs and CTRs, OFAC/Watch List scanning, Case Management, Enterprise Reporting, etc.
Verafin is the exclusive provider for Texas Bankers Association, Western Bankers Association, and CUNA Strategic Services, with industry endorsements in 48 U.S. states.
3500 banks and credit unions use Verafin to effectively fight financial crime and comply with regulations. Leveraging its unique big data intelligence, visual storytelling and collaborative investigation capabilities, Verafin significantly reduces false positive alerts, delivers context-rich insights and streamlines the daunting BSA/AML compliance processes that financial institutions face today.