Verafin is the industry’s leading Financial Crime Management platform, trusted by financial institutions using the Fiserv Premier core to strengthen compliance and combat evolving financial crimes. Using artificial intelligence and highly-targeted analytical agents, as well as cross-institutional analysis and collaboration through the Cloud, Verafin provides financial institutions with higher-quality alerts, expedites investigations, and drives richer, more detailed reporting.
Join us for an overview of the Verafin Financial Crime Management platform as we discuss our proven integration with your core banking system. Learn why financial institutions on the Fiserv Premier core have chosen Verafin to help strengthen their compliance program and fight financial crime.
- End-to-End High-Risk Customer Management and CDD/EDD including an Account Opening Questionnaire (AOQ); high-risk customer identification and segmentation analytics; automated risk-review workflows; and stratified, configurable risk models for high-risk customer categories.
- Targeted AML Scenarios including structuring, international activity, terrorist financing, human trafficking and funnel accounts.
- Targeted Fraud Scenarios including first-party deposit fraud, deposit fraud scams, online account takeover, wire & ACH fraud, card fraud, loan fraud, and elder financial abuse.
- Risk-Rated Alerts enriched with data from your Fiserv Premier core, along with third-party, open-source and cloud-based data.
- Visual Storytelling to provide more information at your fingertips, help you expedite investigations, and strengthen reporting.
- Cross-Institutional analysis and 314(b) Information Sharing that facilitates collaborative investigations between 314(b)-registered institutions in the industry’s largest secure information sharing network.
- Complete BSA/AML Compliance and Management with process automation, including regulatory reporting for SARs and CTRs, OFAC/Watch List scanning, Case Management, Enterprise Reporting, and more.