Financial institutions are facing increased expectations for identifying high-risk entities and mitigating sanctions risks. Gaps in sanctions management programs can result in unsatisfactory examinations, reputational damage, civil penalties, or regulatory enforcement actions.
Join us for this engaging webinar as industry experts explore:
- The regulatory framework surrounding sanctions management, with a focus on compliance commitments.
- How a risk-based approach to sanctions compliance can strengthen sanctions management programs.
- Alert reduction strategies, including targeted analytics delivering higher-quality alerts than those offered by if/then rules or first-generation monitoring systems.
- The benefits of moving from disparate sanctions management processes and systems to a consolidated sanctions screening platform.
- How to prepare for and improve the results of audits and examinations.
- How innovative solutions, such as automated watchlist updates and sanctions scanning, can maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of sanctions compliance programs.