Fraudsters will use every available channel to target your institution, including exploiting the speed and convenience of ACH and wire transfers for their fraudulent schemes.
Today’s criminals are scamming your customers to transfer funds and compromising email or online accounts to send fraudulent wires or ACH transfers. Whether it’s a single large-value wire that’s gone in seconds, or many smaller ACH transfers that are just under your reporting threshold — the potential for loss is very real.
Join us for a discussion on the trends and challenges facing financial institutions in combating fraudulent transfers. We will demonstrate how Verafin’s Financial Crime Management platform leverages big data intelligence for real-time detection of wires and ACH to protect your institution and customers from loss.
Highlights of this product demonstration include:
- Trends in payments fraud such as business email compromise, third-party scams, and first-party fraud through A2A/P2P systems, including Zelle transfers.
- Big data intelligence for false positive reduction and payee confidence that improve alert quality by looking across the Verafin cloud for known payments into new and altered accounts, as well as customer demographics and history.
- Cross-channel fraud analysis with integrated Account Takeover analytics with Wire, ACH, and P2P Fraud analysis — for robust online anomaly detection.
- Wire fraud detection including real-time integrations to proactively detect unusual outgoing wire transfers, as well as incoming payments to potential money mules.
- ACH fraud detection for both consumer and business accounts including real-time integrations to uncover unusual WEB deposits/payments, business payments, and payroll diversion.