Opportunistic criminals are taking advantage of the increasing number of customers migrating to digital banking channels — from compromising online accounts, performing unauthorized wire, ACH, or P2P transfers, to mobile deposit fraud. Financial institutions should consider how a consolidated approach can mitigate fraud on digital and online channels and proactively protect customers from loss.
Join us for an in-depth product demonstration as engaging experts demonstrate how Verafin’s Fraud Detection and Management solution combats fraud across digital channels, evolving alongside emerging trends, and providing rich insights and real-time monitoring. From our consolidated, cross-channel approach, to machine learning and big data intelligence in the Cloud, Verafin will help you shut down digital fraudsters with speed and confidence.
Highlights of this demonstration include:
- Fraud Management including false positive alert reduction, adaptive alerts, Case Management, Enterprise Reporting, and Suspicious Activity Reporting.
- Fraud Prevention for unauthorized activity, including analysis of data across your online and transaction channels, and real-time integrations for proactive loss prevention.
- Advanced Multi-Channel Fraud Detection Analytics including:
- Online Account Takeover Detection, exposing out-of-pattern online activity, unauthorized access from high-risk IP addresses, login failures, and geographic mapping.
- Unauthorized Wire & ACH Transfer Detection, identifying transfers from compromised accounts and leveraging Verafin’s rich data analysis to evaluate payee confidence and reduce false positives.
- Mobile Deposit Fraud Detection to uncover out-of-pattern deposit activity used to inflate balances and fund a variety of scam scenarios.
- Robust and Rapidly Released Solutions to combat digital fraudsters exploiting the COVID-19 crisis.