Verafin is the industry’s leading Financial Crime Management platform, trusted by 1400 credit unions to strengthen compliance and combat evolving financial crimes. Using artificial intelligence and highly-targeted analytics, as well as cross-institutional analysis and collaboration through the Cloud, Verafin provides credit unions across the U.S. with higher-quality alerts, expedites investigations, and drives richer, more detailed reporting.
Join us on March 14 for an overview of our Financial Crime Management platform and learn why over 1400 credit unions have chosen Verafin to help strengthen their compliance programs and fight financial crime.
Our expert presenters will highlight key features of Verafin, such as:
- End-to-end High-Risk Customer Management and Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence (CDD/EDD) including an Account Opening Questionnaire; high-risk customer identification and segmentation analytics; automated risk-review workflows; behavior-based surveillance analytics for changes in activity; and stratified, configurable risk models for high-risk customers.
- Targeted AML scenarios including structuring, international activity, terrorist financing, human trafficking and funnel accounts.
- Targeted Fraud scenarios including first-party deposit fraud, deposit fraud scams, online account takeover, wire & ACH fraud, debit card fraud, loan fraud, and elder financial abuse.
- Risk-rated alerts enriched with third-party, open-source and cloud-based data.
- Visual storytelling tools such as geographic maps and interactive relationship graphs to help expedite investigations and strengthen reporting.
- Cross-institutional analysis and information sharing to facilitate collaborative investigations between 314(b)-registered institutions.
- Complete BSA/AML Compliance & Management with process automation including regulatory reporting for SARs and CTRs, OFAC/Watch List scanning, Case Management, Enterprise Reporting, and more.