Your senior customers may be at greater risk of loss from fraud and financial abuse — whether it’s through exploitation by a friend or family member, or by falling victim to a scam. Early detection and timely reporting play a critical role in protecting your vulnerable customers from fraud and Elder Financial Exploitation.
Verafin can help with targeted scenarios that alert you to potential out-of-pattern and red flag activity for at-risk elderly customers, including unusual deposits and in-clearing checks, suspicious wires & ACH transfers, risky online banking set-up, online account takeover, and excessive spending. Verafin’s SAR workflow, and direct filing to FinCEN can also ensure accurate, timely reporting to law enforcement.
Join us on June 28 as we demonstrate how Verafin helps you protect your vulnerable customers from financial exploitation and fraud with targeted detection analytics, and Suspicious Activity Reporting.
Highlights of this software demonstration will include:
- Overview of Elder Financial Exploitation & Common Fraud Scams targeting senior customers
- Demonstration of Targeted Analytics to detect potential vulnerable victims:
- Risky Online Banking Setup
- Unusual Incoming Payment: Money Mule
- Elder Financial Abuse: Excessive Spending
- Demonstration of Verafin’s SAR functionality & workflow for timely reporting of victims and suspicious activity to law enforcement.