Financial institutions are facing common challenges in combatting fraud. Adding layers of protection to detect and prevent fraudulent activity, managing your alert volume, and reporting losses can become increasingly more difficult if there are multiple detection systems across different fraud and operational teams, and ultimately leads to a lack of visibility into your true fraud problem.
Verafin’s Fraud Detection and Management solution leverages big data intelligence to help detect emerging and evolving fraud trends by analyzing more than a billion transactions a week in the Verafin Cloud. Our innovative cross-channel fraud analytics use machine learning and cross-institutional insights from across the Cloud to reduce false positives and improve model performance. Verafin’s consolidated fraud solution includes centralized case management and reporting functionality, giving you the visibility you need to manage your fraud strategy across all channels.
Join us for this presentation as we discuss the benefits of consolidating your fraud prevention and management functions with Verafin’s Fraud Detection and Management solution. Learn how to reduce losses, strengthen prevention efforts across all channels and departments, and enable a full picture of fraud at your institution to drive strategic decision-making.
Highlights of this presentation will include an overview of Verafin’s approach to financial crime management in the Cloud, leveraging big data intelligence, collaborative investigations and visual storytelling to help institutions keep ahead of crime, as well as:
- Discussion of the challenges facing financial institutions to mitigate and manage fraud:
- evolving and emerging threats; growing volume of false positive alerts; siloed operations within institutions; and too many systems to manage fraud efficiently.
- Overview of Fraud Detection solutions, including real-time prevention capabilities:
- in-clearing check fraud; mobile, in-branch, and ATM deposit fraud; wire fraud; ACH fraud; card fraud, online banking fraud, online account takeover, and loan fraud.
- Review of Fraud Management solutions:
- adaptive fraud alerts; configurable fraud reporting; performance dashboards and workforce management; and automated SAR creation and e-filing.