Financial institutions are facing major AML challenges from complex regulatory expectations and criminal schemes amplified by the COVID-19 crisis. The need for innovation has never been more acute; in today’s industry, big data is critical to preventing money laundering with speed and confidence.
Join us for a rebroadcast from our popular 2020 Verafin Virtual Tour, as industry and technology experts discuss the limitations of current approaches to detecting financial crime. From crime rings to data lakes, you will gain important insights into a way forward for AML by leveraging technology-enabled solutions.
Highlights from this special presentation will include:
- Leveraging Big Data Intelligence & Targeted Analysis
- A Review of COVID-19-Related AML Challenges
- Combating Crime Rings with Cross-Institutional Analysis & Information Sharing
- The Benefits of Data Lake Technology
- The Potential of AML Consortium Utilities
Please note that this rebroadcast of the Virtual Tour Session is not CAMS-accredited.