Across the industry, financial institutions are under increased regulatory pressure to meet requirements for CDD/EDD, particularly regarding the identification, segmentation, stratification, and surveillance of high-risk customer types. With the COVID-19 crisis further straining CDD/EDD processes, financial institutions must adapt with a robust approach to High-Risk Customer Management.
Join us for this special rebroadcast from our 2020 Verafin Virtual Tour as industry and product experts discuss the benefits of a segmented, stratified approach to high-risk customer management. Learn best practices for developing risk models for customers in higher-risk categories, and how technology can improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your CDD/EDD processes.
Highlights from this special presentation include:
- An Overview of COVID-19-Related CDD/EDD Challenges
- A Review of Challenges Facing Conventional CDD/EDD Approaches
- The Benefits of Intelligent Segmentation & Stratification
- Leveraging Robotic Process Automation for Increased Efficiency
- The Advantages of Configurable Risk
Please note that this rebroadcast of the Virtual Tour Session is not CAMS-accredited.