As today’s criminals innovate to keep ahead of conventional anti-money laundering solutions, financial institution face enormous challenges to meet the needs of their regulatory requirements for reporting. By embracing cross-institutional technology and a collaborative approach to investigations, financial institutions can go beyond compliance to help stop financial crime, and gain a complete picture of activity.
Join us on March 8 as Brendan Brothers discusses how to improve the quality of information reported to law enforcement, and make a significant impact on their AML investigations.
Highlights of this product demonstration:
- Discussion on the current compliance landscape and insights into BSA/AML hot topics.
- Review of technology to improve detection allowing investigators to focus on what is truly important.
- Overview of cross-institutional alerts to identify potential money laundering activity across multiple institutions.
- Demonstration of collaboration technology to help investigators at multiple institutions work together on investigations and get a complete picture of activity.
- Overview of innovative visualization tools, including relationship graphs and smart evidence to improve decision making and enhance investigations.