There is enormous pressure on Compliance to detect potential money laundering, report suspicious activity, and keep up with changing regulatory requirements — particularly when you layer on internal policies to be followed, manual processes to follow, and endless daily tasks to complete. With all those responsibilities… do you worry you might be missing something?
Verafin can help.
Join product experts on June 7, as we take a deep dive into Verafin’s time-saving tools and technology that will increase your overall efficiency, and allow you to focus your time on your investigations — ultimately strengthening your overall compliance program.
Highlights of this software demonstration will include:
- Automated regulatory reporting of SARs and CTRs, workflow dashboards, customized reporting, risk-rating and more.
- Integrated Case Management to create a case directly from an alert, attach applicable files, link entities and related suspicious activity, and fully document your investigation.
- Integrated CDD Questionnaire to collect customer information, including beneficial owners, and workflows to help you manage your risk review process.
- Risk-rated AML alerts and scenarios including monitoring for money laundering, structuring, international activity, human trafficking and more.
- Collaboration tools to connect you with investigators at other institutions through 314(b) information sharing, and help you get a complete picture of customer activity.