Financial institutions and investigators face enormous pressure to comply with growing regulatory requirements, prevent losses from fraud, and uncover illicit activity in an increasingly complex financial crime landscape.
Verafin’s cloud-based FRAMLx software uses advanced behavior-based analysis across multiple channels to detect suspicious and fraudulent activity, automates daily tasks and processes, and provides the tools and technology you need to effectively fight crime.
Join us for an overview of Verafin’s suite of crime-fighting solutions including the FRAMLxchange 314(b) information sharing network, and discusses the benefits of FRAMLx to detect, investigate and report fraudulent and suspicious activity.
This demonstration will highlight Verafin’s crime-fighting solutions, including:
- End-to-end BSA compliance and process automation including regulatory reporting for SARs and CTRs, OFAC/Watchlist scanning, Case Management, Enterprise Reporting, etc.
- Risk-rated BSA/AML alerts and scenarios including monitoring for flow of funds, structuring, international activity, terrorist financing, human trafficking and funnel accounts.
- Integrated CDD/EDD and high-risk customer management including a Customers Due Diligence Questionnaire, stratified risk-models for high-risk customers and automated risk-reviews.
- Multi-channel fraud detection including alerts for first-party deposit fraud, deposit fraud scams, account takeover, wire & ACH fraud, debit card fraud, and loan fraud.
- FRAMLx cross-institutional detection and 314(b) information sharing including Risky Entity Analysis, and facilitating collaboration with investigators at any 314(b)-registered institutions.
Verafin is proud to be the endorsed provider of fraud detection and BSA/AML software for the Western Bankers Association, Texas Bankers Association, Florida Bankers Association, Illinois Bankers Association, Massachusetts Bankers Association, CUNA Strategic Services, a preferred service provider of the Independent Community Bankers of America, and has industry endorsements in 48 states across the U.S.
Verafin is the leader in cloud-based, cross-institutional Fraud Detection and Anti-Money Laundering (FRAMLx) collaboration software with a customer base of 1700 financial institutions across North America. Using advanced cross-institutional, behavior-based analytics it helps financial institutions stay a step ahead of numerous types of fraud as well as the BSA, USA PATRIOT Act, and FACTA compliance landscape, while allowing them to collaborate cross-institutionally. Our innovative crime-fighting solution includes FRAMLxchange, the industry’s largest secure 314(b) information sharing network, that facilitates collaboration between investigators at more than 1400 financial institutions, and is available to any 314(b)-registered institution.