From growing fraud threats to the evolving BSA/AML landscape, 2021 has been a significant year in financial crime management — and 2022 may bring new challenges and opportunities for financial institutions.
Join us for an accredited year-end presentation exploring key financial crime management challenges from 2021, trends to consider for 2022, and the role of technology in detecting and preventing financial crime. Our experts will discuss innovative solutions to remain ahead of industry trends today, and how technology can help your institution prepare to combat fraud and money laundering more efficiently and effectively in the year ahead.
Highlights and objectives from this accredited webinar include:
- Review insights into emerging financial crime trends from the Verafin Cloud
- Explore efficient and effective BSA/AML compliance processes, and the changing BSA/AML landscape
- Discuss mitigating risk with Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence (CDD/EDD) and high-risk customer management
- Review evolving fraud schemes targeting payments channels, such as wire and ACH
- Explore how technology solutions using big data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning can help fight financial crime
Verafin will provide attendees with a certificate of attendance for 1 CAMS Credit. Attendees are responsible for submission of the certificate and reporting of credits to ACAMS.