From the unprecedented impact of the COVID-19 crisis to the historic 50-year anniversary of the BSA, 2020 has been a defining year in financial crime management. You’re invited to a special year-end presentation with industry experts discussing the challenges financial institutions faced in 2020, the trends to watch for in 2021, and the role of technology in helping detect and prevent financial crime.
You won’t want to miss this CAMS-accredited presentation, with highlights including:
- 2020 – A Year in Review: We will explore the innovative solutions financial institutions are using to keep a step ahead of industry trends, with a focus on COVID-19-related fraud schemes, and new approaches to combat complex money laundering scenarios.
- 2021 – The Look Ahead: We will discuss what challenges lie ahead for financial institutions, including emerging financial crime trends, and explore how technology can help your institution combat fraud and money laundering.
Join us to learn more about:
- Efficient and effective BSA/AML compliance, and recent industry calls to modernize the BSA/AML regime
- Mitigating risk with Customer Due Diligence/Enhanced Due Diligence (CDD/EDD) and high-risk customer management
- Evolving fraud schemes targeting government benefits programs and vulnerable customers
- Technology solutions using big data analytics, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to fight financial crime
Verafin will provide attendees with a certificate of attendance for 1 CAMS Credit. Attendees are responsible for submission of the certificate and reporting of credits to ACAMS.