You’re invited to a special year-end presentation with industry experts: Brendan Brothers, Anti-Financial Crimes Specialist; and Mauriceo Castanheiro, Director of Fraud Analytics, as they discuss the challenges financial institutions faced in 2018, the trends to watch for in 2019, and the role of technology in helping detect and prevent financial crime.
Highlights of this special event:
2018 – A Year in Review: what innovative solutions financial institutions are using to keep a step ahead of industry trends — with a focus on the growing sophistication of fraud schemes, and new approaches to combat complex money laundering scenarios.
2019 – The Look Ahead: what challenges lie ahead for financial institutions, a discussion on emerging financial crime trends, and a look at the role of technology in helping your institution combat crime.
- Mitigating BSA/AML: Intelligent Segmentation & High-Risk Customer Surveillance
- New Fraud Schemes: Emerging Scams Targeting Institutions & Vulnerable Customers
- Crime Rings: How Criminal Enterprises Generate and Launder Illicit Proceeds
- Collaboration: Sharing Information to Improve Reporting to Law Enforcement
- Technology: Using Big Data Analytics, AI, and Machine Learning to Fight Financial Crime