Are important pieces of your investigations getting lost?
Verafin includes a case management component that is a central storage location, like an electronic file folder, for all the information you gather about a suspicious activity. It includes a workflow to help you manage investigations and case-related activity.
Verafin helps keep you organized:
- Attach files or evidence related to a case such as:
- Check images
- ATM videos and images
- Teller receipts
- Court subpoenas
- Add related cards, accounts, transactions and customers to a case any time during your investigation
- Link potentially related cases created in Verafin
- Use case notes to efficiently document ongoing suspicious activity/fraud investigation
- Assign case ownership to specific Verafin users
- Create, assign and manage investigation-related tasks
- Track actual and potential dollar losses resulting from the suspicious activity/fraud
- Set a case expiration date and receive email notification when the case expires
- Receive email reminders for review/resubmission of SARs
- Quickly create and electronically submit a prepopulated Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) from a case
- Create a case for suspicious activity observed by front-line staff
- Create workflows for automatic 90-day SAR refiling
- View audit logs to track history of each case investigation
- Create and export customized case reports with reusable report templates
Click here to download a Case Management feature sheet.